Carrying out the procedure
The most commonly used tools are those of the following companies:
Kemon. The Italian company has released a number of cosmetic products for hair Unamy series, the active ingredients of which fill the damaged fragments of each hair. This contributes to the shine, silky appearance and protection of the curls. A smoothing cream, a neutralizing agent that regenerates the complex and fixes it at home.
Q3 Therapy Estel. The Russian company produces two versions of shielding products – for blonde and damaged hair. The kits include three products: two-phase conditioner (No.1), oil (No.2) and oil-gloss (No.3). These products are enriched with natural extracts and oils of plants (macadamia nut, camellia, grape seeds and organs), as well as amino acids, ceramides and amino acids.
Paul Mitchell. The popular American company produces the following products for hair screening: deep cleansing shampoo, moisturizing mask and conditioner, composition designed directly for screening, as well as fixing the product – oil. Please note: Paul Mitchell’s range includes both colourless and colourless products.
Hair screening stages at home with Estelle
Hair preparation for the procedure:
- A couple of weeks before the procedure, start preparing for screening. To do this, make strengthening masks, visit a wizard to trim your tips and update your haircut.
- If you are using a dyeing formula, wear disposable gloves and apply oily cream to your hairline.
- Before the procedure, make sure you are not allergic. To do this, apply a little product to the back of your wrist or behind your ear.
Depending on the brand you are using, the sequence of actions may vary slightly. Below is an example of how to use a set from Estel:
- This preparatory step focuses on cleaning your hair. Apply shampoo to moistened strands, massage the scalp for 2-3 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- Dry the hair with a towel.
- Shake up the two-phase conditioner (under No.1) and apply it to wet strands, distributing it along its entire length. For this purpose, it is possible to use a comb with rare teeth. Do not rinse!
- Place a small amount of #2 oil on the palm of your hand (2-4 presses of the pump, depending on the condition, length and density of the hair) and apply evenly over the length of the hair. Pay special attention to the ends of the strands. Do not wash off!
- Clean and spray the entire length of the No. 3 Sprayer with a comb.
- Dry your hair dryer.
- Completion of the stage involves reapplying the spray shine to the entire length of the hair shaft.
Care after shielding
To keep your hair shiny and protected for as long as possible, follow these tips:
- Use alkali-free shampoos for cleaning (preferably the same manufacturer whose shampoo was used for shielding).
- Use conditioners and balms that prevent electrification.
- Deep cleaning products (e.g. scalp scrubs) will have to be avoided.
- Do not make hair masks that contain alcohol.
- After washing your hair, do not twist the hairline and do not rub a towel.
- Reduce the frequency of washing as much as possible: daily washing quickly washes out the strand composition.
Screening with professional means can be done not only in the salon but also by yourself. All you need to do is buy a set from Kemon, Estel or Paul Mitchell and follow the manufacturer’s recommendations.